A full day of ‘dancing with cones’ and of Skills practicing and challenge fun for BMW Car Club of BC members and other car enthusiasts including those who have previously taken a Car Control session.
This is basically a full day of skills practice on a slalom course with Driving Unlimited instructors on hand to cover important basic safety skills and provide feedback and coaching.
Suitable for all levels, no prerequisite course needed.
Session includes on site catered lunch.
Professional coaching by Driving Unlimited
This is a full day session from 8:30 am until 4:00pm
Open to persons at least 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license, learner’s license or novice driver’s license. Parental consent form required for participants under 19 years of age.
Noise and safety restrictions apply at all BMW Club events, including driver training. Vehicles must be in sound mechanical condition, meet ICBC regulations as street legal and properly mufflered to allow normal conversation in the vehicle. The noise limit at our events is 90db. Cars must be equipped equally for both driver & passenger safety and comfort.
British Columbia Driving Center at Pitt Meadows Airport
18200 Ford Rd, Pitt Meadows
Cancellations and Refunds
- If, for some reason, a registered participant is unable to attend the scheduled course date of the Program, the registered participant may be entitled to a refund minus processing fees of their registration fees, subject to the following conditions:
- 30 days or more prior to course date Full refund less processing fee specified for event (minimum $10 processing fee)
- 22 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee
- 15 to 21 days prior to course date 75% refund less applicable processing fee
- 10 to 14 days prior to course date 50% refund less applicable processing fee
- 10 days or less prior to course date 0% refund
- There will be no refunds for no shows or last minute cancellations.
No refunds are offered for cancellations made less than 10 days prior to the course date.
- All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing (email to email@example.com ) by the registered participant and will be subject to the refund policy outlined above. Depending on processing date, the basic admin fee of $10 will normally apply. Registered participants who do not attend the Program on their scheduled date are responsible for the entire registration fee.
- The BMW Car Club of BC reserves the right to cancel any Program dates without notice and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fees. No liability is assumed by the BMW Car Club of BC for changes in the Program dates, contents or venues.
- All refunds will be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used in the original purchase.