This is where you can sign up family or friends for our extremely popular Car Control course.
We will send you the confirmation email, which you can forward or print for your recipient. Please enter only the email where you want the confirmation sent. If the dates don’t work for the person(s) you sign up, we can move them to another event, if need be.
About our Car Control course:
Challenge your driving skills and attitudes by starting with our entry level advanced driver training program which we call Car Control school, a day packed with fun and excitement, suitable for all drivers. Our first level Driving School courses bring together the fundamentals of confident, safe driving via a series of exercises designed to improve your skills and allow you to explore the limits of vehicle control.
In our Car Control Program we cover key elements vital to improving your driving, such as seating position, steering technique, and vehicle dynamics. Exercises include vision, emergency braking, emergency avoidance and handling corners. The program also takes an in-depth look at typical driving scenarios encountered during inner-city driving and how to respond to them. After the new skills exercises, we finish the day with practice time, including a slalom where the objective is to compete against yourself for consistency, challenging you to utilize the skills learned over the day.
Training provided by the skilled professionals at Driving Unlimited.
Open to persons at least 16 years of age with a valid driver’s license, learner’s license or novice driver’s license. Parental consent form required for participants under 19 years of age.
Noise and safety restrictions apply at all BMW Club events, including driver training. Vehicles must be in sound mechanical condition, meet ICBC regulations as street legal and properly mufflered to allow normal conversation in the vehicle. The noise limit at our events is 90db. Cars must be equipped equally for both driver & passenger safety and comfort.
British Columbia Driving Center at Pitt Meadows Airport
18200 Ford Rd, Pitt Meadows
Cancellations and Refunds
- If, for some reason, a registered participant is unable to attend the scheduled course date of the Program, the registered participant may be moved to a future event, or entitled to a refund minus processing fees of their registration fees, subject to the following conditions:
- 30 days or more prior to course date Full refund less processing fee specified for event (minimum $10 processing fee)
- 22 to 29 days prior to course date 90% refund less applicable processing fee
- 15 to 21 days prior to course date 75% refund less applicable processing fee
- 10 to 14 days prior to course date 50% refund less applicable processing fee
- 10 days or less prior to course date 0% refund
- There will be no refunds for no shows or last minute cancellations.
No refunds are offered for cancellations made less than 10 days prior to the course date.
- All cancellation requests must be confirmed in writing (email to Click here ) by the registered participant and will be subject to the refund policy outlined above. Depending on processing date, the basic admin fee of $10 will normally apply. Registered participants who do not attend the Program on their scheduled date are responsible for the entire registration fee.
- The BMW Car Club of BC reserves the right to cancel any Program dates without notice and will, in such event, make a full refund of any registration fees. No liability is assumed by the BMW Car Club of BC for changes in the Program dates, contents or venues.
- All refunds will be credited to the Visa or MasterCard used in the original purchase.